Monday, August 20, 2007

Borrowed this from EE...thought this was fun.
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be? Since FH's daughter moved out, our phone doesnt' ring.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Yes, it is FH that says "they pay someone to do this."

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Depends on the company...

4. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? No, I can't stand bugs, snakes, and lack of hand soap.

5. Do you like to ride horses? probably not.

6. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Church camp...every year!

7. What was your favorite board game as a kid? connect 4.

8. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was taken what would you do? Blog it!

9. Are you judgemental? I am human...so therefore, yes.

10. Do you know how to shoot a gun? nope.

11. If your house was on fire, what’s the first thing you’d grab? My son and my dogs.

12. How often do you read books? When I am told to do so...maybe 3 a year.

13. Do you think more about the past, present or future? Future...I am afraid that I won't be the only female in the house for the rest of my life. I can get stressed out about that. That is stressful...two females, one thinks she owns the place, and the other one that isn't daddy's little girl. lol...

14. What is your favorite children’s book? ones with lots of pictures

15. How tall are you? 5'4" with good shoes on.

16. What are the keys on your keychain for? My car and my house.

17. What did you do last night? got ready for kids at school.

18. What movie do you want to see right now? I should have been diagnosed adult ADD...And, I am not a good movie watcher.

19. What will you do for New Year’s? Have people over.

20. Do you own a camera phone? Yes.

21. What’s the first letter of your middle name? E.

22. How many hours of sleep do you get at night? 8 on a good night...10 on a prefered night.

23. What do you sleep in? my bed...:)

24. Anything big ever happen in your hometown? Yes, in 1996 it was the first desegrated prom.

25. Is your tongue pierced? That seems scarey

26. Who is the funniest person you know? FH...you should have seen him the other night singing dramitical songs for "Grease." :0

27. Do you like funny or serious people better? Definitely funny...I want to be entertained! (I agree with EE)

28. Did you eat a cookie today? Nope, did eat a 100 calorie ice cream bar.

29. Do you use cuss words in other languages? Well, FH's daughter is married to a Mexican...are you kidding me? I hear it all the time. Sounds really classy. lol.

30. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads? I actually don't download...

31. Is your cell phone usually on Vibrate or ring? ring...I have the Ozzy ring tone.

32. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend? Since I am married to FH and he can sing any "Grease" song...I don't need either. He is rolled up like a taco, burrito...

1 comment:

EE said...

I have adhd...diagnosed as an adult. I have to do something while I watch a movie, like scrapbook or clean.