Saturday, July 14, 2007

Things that have gone on this week:

I went and ate with my best bud, Laurie. She makes me laugh. She loves shoes, too. :) We ate at PFChangs. Fabulous food! Then, we went to Dillards, where I bought a shirt that was on sale. Then, I came home cause it was raining.

Then, it rained even more after I got home. The doctors office called and I have some female problems. Which aren't that big of a deal, but it brought a since of my body falling apart. OMG, I am getting old. Being older isn't that bad. I have a career, I have a home, I have good credit, I pay my bills on time, I am lacking nothing, except a boat. lol...But, aside from that, it seems like every year, something goes wrong with my body. And, it is usually a female problem. When, will these problems go away? However, depressing it may sound to me...I must move on. For everyone's body gets older, and I will not let it get me down.

I have another fantasic school year to look forward to. New things that I am wanting to try. Another year. :) Thank God, I am enjoying it...and not thinking that being a bank teller is a better option.

A wise woman once told me "If you look at where you have come from, instead of where you want to be, you will see the progress and forget about the prefection." I can do that. Each year, teaching is more enjoyable, and not as stressful. As I am not taking EVERYTHING personally. My feelings are not worn on my sleeves. And, I can see a definate growth.

Guess what? I have completed between 15 and 16 miles this week. I think that I might reach my goal of not having to buy all new pants!

No comments: