Monday, March 12, 2007

So, another Monday down. I videoed. It was good until I got home and the tape broke. Tomorrow is another day.

Hope skipped school. She had to take her boyfriend to work...so, she stayed home. That doesn't make sense to me. But, no one asked me.

Bishop is preparing me for him making more than one B...He asked if he still got money for A's and B's. That isn't good.

Jason is reading away. He has like 100 pages to read a night.

I can tell it is that time of year. It is time for a school break. It is time for the natives to go nuts...it is time for a vacation. :)

I have gotten tons of compliments on my new TANO purse. I love it! If I were a millionare...I would have a black one, and a vanilla one...But, I am not, so, dark brown will do.

This summer we will get new flooring. Can't wait for that! We picked out a tile wood grain. It will be beautiful. :)
I planted Tulips yesterday.

I am still trying to figure out what Bluetooth is..and how it works. Who knows.



I can't wait to see this! :)

No comments: