Saturday, March 17, 2007

Guess what?
I didn't win the 165 Million. But, I did finish 2 papers today. I will finish the third before the day's end. That only leaves one to write! It drives my husband nuts that I am a huge procrastinator. He bugs me day in and day out about writing these papers. There are times that I don't want to visit with him, if that is all he wants to make snide comments about. See, he is one of the fabulously more disciplined people that will have a paper done 3 months before it is due. Not me, I am an ontime kind of gal. You tell me when it is due, or when I need to be there, and I will be on time. Not early, not late...just right.

A great example of having this type of personality is...on our first date he was 30 minutes early. I can see being 10 minutes early...but, thirty? lol...

I did find the disk for my computer that goes with my phone. I have successfully downloaded "Sweet Child of Mine" as my ringtone. I love that!

I also love that I need to leave for Church in about a half an hour. C U later.

No comments: