Thursday, February 01, 2007

So, it is a beautiful snow day. I had the chance to sleep late again. :)

Bishop is so sick that he is still asleep. Normally, he gets up at the crack of an hour before dawn to spend some quiet time. I hope that he feels better soon.
My baby boy is turning 10 this weekend. He is growing up! I can't believe it! I am excited though because he has quite an imagination, and can talk about it using huge words. lol... Example, he made up this new world where it is at least 350 degrees. And, the animals that he put on the planet, are animals that required much thought like what they look like, what they eat, and how they survive! I am amazed that his imagination is quite colorful.

When I was growing up, I don't recall having a vivid imaginaion...unless it had something to do with something scary to me. I remember playing with barbies, and thinking that these dolls weren't real, and the only good they were was to do their hair. My brother played with Star Wars figures. I wanted to be Pricess Leaha...however, what was I supposed to do with it really?...lol...

Now, my imgination is good for things like imagining demons or things of that nature. One night, my husband and I watched The Excorism of Emily Rose. That really disturbed me. I mean, if there is something good, there must be something evil. And, I hear of spriritual warfare...and, I don't want to know anything about that. Or Jason will have the wonderful pleasure of sleeping with the lights on for a long time. lol...People might disagree, but they don't know...Okay, enough about my imagination.

Jason stayed home yesterday. I don't think that since I met him, he has ever been that sick! He stayed in bed all day, and slept most of it. When he did get up, he looked like a zombie.

I just taught my wooly booger how to sit! Well, that is it for now! I hope that you have a fabulous day!

No comments: