Monday, September 18, 2006

Several things...
Jason left for Germany yesterday morning. We had breakfast with the kids, and I took him to the airport...roughly 9:00 a.m.
So, we are family people. We eat dinner together, say Grace, play Yatzee with the kids about 3-4 nights a week.
Back to yesterday...I get home from taking Jason to the airport. Hope, Bishop and I frantically clean our house. I get ready for my community group to come over. They come over. We do our Bible study. They leave, I go back to Wal-mart. I get home. Bishop plays on the trampoline, I exercise. So, by now it is 7:30. We get ready for our nightly game of Yatzee. Bishop, Hope, Miguel and I are about half way through the game. I say "I sure do miss Jason." Bishop said "Is he gone?" lol... Is he gone? Is that what my son said? Yep...he did. So, 5 minutes later he said "Gosh, Yatzee isn't the same without Jason." Yeah right, 5 minutes before he had no clue that Jason was even gone!

I get to see Amy this week, I sure do hope she hugs me...

Phrases from some old songs, Name that Tune:
1. Cousin Bill would take me walkin'...
2. Are you ready?
Are you ready for this?
3. I know where to find the answers...
4. I know you are the only one to say "okay."
5. Wish ever after would be like this...
6. She's always worried about things like that...
7. She doesn't care a thing about that...
8. I'm the oppetiomy of public enemy...(psst...i teach math, not spelling...lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now who exactly is this Jason character? :)