Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Well, we all know that I miss my husband dearly. He is a doll, and an angel. I can't wait to see him...

Handling disappointments in stride:
Well, I think at this juncture, we need to wait about 6 months to buy a house, I will know more Tuesday. However, the peliminary numbers aren't as great and grand as I had hoped. It is okay...I think that if we had been pre-approved, we might have ended up married to a house payment. And, I love to travel, and would love to travel with my best friend. :)
Just like others, sometimes, I would like a post-it note from God that says "hey, you might be disappointed now, but if you wait it out...something greater is in store for you! You only have to wait 6 months." I like deadlines. I know that as with marrying my best friend, that waiting is the best thing, waiting with faith. However, I hope it doesn't take many years like meeting Jason did!
So, just pray and trust, and let it go, don't worry, pray and trust some more...things will happen the way they are supposed to, as always after I let go of it.
Reality is, even though, I am selfish, I know that God's way is far better than mine! Praise Jesus...
oh yeah...
Dear Baby Jesus....
Did you watch Talledega Nights? Dear tiny Jesus...

No comments: