Sunday, July 19, 2009

Random things...that I have been thinking about since I have some free time. Gosh, I love summer!
I miss my son, he has been gone like 20 years. Okay, not 20 years, just 4 weeks to visit his dad for the summer.

I was reading the contents of my conditioner. You know, what you use after shampooing. Why would they put alcohol in it? I am trying to condition my hair, not dry it out even more?

I should have bought stock in Bath and Body Works, as I have a lot of stock under my sink. I mean come on...I am saving money when I am buying home fragrances on sale really cheap.

You would think I were pregnant as I have been craving buffalo wings like crazy. So, I look like I am pregnant as I have been eating them like crazy.

I just got off an airplane this weekend, and I feel sorry for the single mom whose baby cries the whole ride 'cause people like me hate crying babies. And, you know she is thinking "people like her hate it when he cries like crazy."

I love summer. I get down time. I don't have to worry about work. No, I don't mind the 10k less a year moving to this 40 year behind the times place, as I can sleep late, go to the beach, and do nothing besides laundry, cleaning the house, keeping all vehicles with gas, grocery shop, put up the laundry, wash the dogs, walk the dogs, make the beds, cook dinner all the time. Wait! This is work...I just have more time to do it seeing that I am not somewhere else 40+ hours a week.

Life is full filling when you find what makes it full filling. And, what you think you want isn't always what you need, which is what you wanted all along. I know you have heard that before now. But, when you get there, it is yours. :)

How many pair of sunglasses can my fh go through in one year? hmmm...let's count. I don't have that many fingers, so I can't tell you. That's not the truth. He has bought like 3 pair this year, and sits on them every single time. lol...we are only 7 months into the year. So, I bet we have at least 2 more to go.

How many shows can I watch 4 seasons to catch up on during the summer? Over the past few summers, during my time of not doing countless chores, I have watched Ugly Betty, the Office, Weeds, Supernatural, Ghost Hunters, Sex in the City, etc. I need to find another one or two this summer. Got any suggestions? By the way, I love Dog Whisper. I watch it all the time, of course when I am not doing countless chores. lol...

You know, I think my fh loves to tell people that his wife is a teacher. It is a pride thing for him. I think it is really a selfish thing he has going on, as he knows that I will do all the chores while he is at work...lol...just kidding. :0 BTW, mom, Jason read this and laughed. He replied "That's about right."

Well, I get to work tomorrow for half a day! Yay! TTYL...

1 comment:

EE said...

I'm so glad that you are posting again.
I wish my husband would lose his sunglasses. He's had them for years, and they are starting to look a little dated.