Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I can't believe that I am a slacker! Okay, so I can.
We have been too busy. We have finished the year here in NC. It is okay. I miss family and friends...and, knowing where everything is.
We went home for a week, and had a blast. I joked with Big C that I wasn't coming back with him. It is going to be wierd not to have kids around at all this summer...or a blessing in disguse. :)
Well, I am going to work on eating right, and loosing the 15 lbs that I have gained since I have been here. It was so easy to eat potatoes that were fried everyday that I had a bad day.
Let's see, BKS is with his dad for the rest of the summer. He is a hoot. He has a crush on a girl here in NC. And, he loves to see her...I don't know if I am ready for that. Yikes, he is growing up...and his body is turning into a teen. I am scared of that. I have talked to him about not being as scared of my teacher look...that I really don't get mad...ever, he agreed. What brought this on is his Mother's day poem said "She brought me into this world, she could surely take me out." Really? Not, she is sweet, and cooks me dinner, and is kind loving, and gives me hugs? hmmm...ponder that.

No comments: