Sunday, October 12, 2008

So, I am not as tired as I was last week. Jason's plant is closing, and we are eternally grateful that they offered him a job in NC. Shocking news, but true.

Jason came home and said "I don't know where to begin." Yikes, I thought he was going to tell me something worse than he did. Like he was, oh never mind. Back to what he said "We are moving to NC." I was terribly excited. Then, I was terribly sad. What about my friends? What about work? I love my job, I love my collueges! I love what I do! What about loosing money on our house? We can't do that. At the end of the week, he hadn't signed on the dotted line...they are flying us out in a couple of weeks for the weekend. And, by the grace of a loving God, they offered us a better moving package to help us bring money to the table when we sell the house! Praise Jesus!

Last night: After someone was driving crazy...Josh, Shelby, Bishop and I went out to eat. Josh said "I can't believe that...showed their bootA like that in front of you." Bishop said "What did you get mooned?" lol...I laughed. Then I told Bishop that if he ever drives like that, I am taking away his car. He said "Yes, ma'am." Well, it was a good opportunity to do that.

Matthew and Julia has given blessing to the move. I am delighted to say that we won't have to have a fight in court! They get him all of Christmas, all of Spring Break, and all but the first 11 days of summer break. We are going to talk to our lawyer and have him draw up papers.

Life is good. Busy, but good. :)

1 comment:

EE said...

Don't you just love those teachable moments????
Good luck on the move. I think it's VERY exciting!!