Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bishop's friend Mason is here. Conversations...

Me: Bishop are you going to hug Mason?
Bishop: No?
Me: If you get really excited about something, hug me. I love your hugs.
Bishop hugged me, and kissed me.

Me: Okay guys, are you ready to go to Chuckie Cheeses?
Bishop: Yep!
Mason: Sure.
Bishop gave me a hug.
Bishop: I am so excited!

Bishop just drank a Volt...he never drinks caffene.
Bishop: Blah, Blah, Blah, La, te da. (actually he was talking so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying.
Mason: Dude, calm down.


Me: Okay guys, go get a shower...Mason you can take a shower in this bathroom.
Bishop hops in the shower.
A few minutes later...
Me: Okay Mason, you need to take a shower.
Mason: Why do I need to do that?
Me: Because that is what we do.

2 comments:

Megan said...

you crack me up! :)

EE said...

LOL! Kids totally crack me up!