Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Tonight, we were eating dinner with the children that have already moved out. They came over with significant others to eat our food that is free...No, that sounds bad, they came over to visit with us. lol...
We are in the middle of dinner, and someone brings up babies. I have no idea why...but here it goes:
H: S., Natasha doesn't like babies.
N: No, they cry like this...and you have no idea what they want.
FH: Yeah, the last baby Tyler that came over...
N: Took a dump on my floor. He left shortly after that.
J: lol...
H: imitated the baby cry that I do.
FH: So, hehehe H. when you were a baby you filled up your diaper from one end to the other, and I thought I was going to gag. But, when it was time to potty train, and wein you from the bottle, I looked at the farmer's almanac. Had no problems.
N: I am surprised that Bishop made it past 1...I had NO idea what to do with him. ( I finally said it out loud.) I didn't even give him baby food, cause I didn't know when to start, and Matthew had no idea. When he turned 1...I started giving him real food. I had NO idea, wouldn't know now. (Everybody looked at me with amazement.)
It is a freeing thing, to be able to say "I don't know, wouldn't know now either." No wonder why I don't like babies AT ALL.
So, I looked at this Farmer's Al manic thing...and, it says the best days to cook this month are: Bake 16, 17, 18, 24, 25. Guess what? Wouldn't know how to do that either. lol...

1 comment:

EE said...

Just realized that you have It's the End of the World on your playlist. It's one of my all time favorite songs...love REM!