Thursday, July 05, 2007

I need to loose 15 lbs. before school starts. Only so I can wear the pants again. Okay, I will settle for 10. What am I going to do? Run? Every day it rains! I must watch what I eat. And, not watch it go into my mouth. I must exercise 6 days a week. Yikes. I only did that for about 6 months when I was single and miserable. Then I started dating Jason...And, we ate, and ate, and ate.


I have been reading books...I have just about read one today.


I am dying for my pair of Gianni Bini's to be on sale just a little more! I must have them!! :) Then, I was looking online, and there is another beautiful handbag that has "Natasha" written all over it! Oh, I don't know when it happened...but, I love shoes and handbags. lol...

I am starting to be ready for school. I want a schedule. I want to not be up until the wee hours of the morning looking at shoes and purses...Okay, that is pushing it. I want to be on the same schedule as my adorable husband. I want to wear make-up, and have a place to wear shoes. I am ready to tackle another year...Don't tell anyone though. I am afraid that if someone finds out...it will go by faster. hehehehe...

No comments: