Thursday, July 19, 2007

As a child, I thought that Scott Baio was cute. I enjoyed watching his shows. I thought that in the perfect world that he was not what he is now. As an adult, I am disappointed that what I thought to be a more wholesome male is just a guy who has issues. Although, who doesn't? Anywho...so, I am up late one night, and I see his show. I am shocked that he comes across as a cynical, terrified of comment man. He isn't the positive Charles in Charge that I remember...

In this show, he is looking back at previous relationships to see his pattern. Of course, like any human, I did the same. BTW, up until now...I dated men who were so very consumed with themselves,that never really cared about me. (Thrill of the chase.) I became very grateful for my FH. He is adorable. He makes me laugh. He makes me mad, too...but, then makes me laugh. :) We still go out on dates. Keeping the romance alive. That is important. If you don't do that...insist on it. We do things for each other, little things like making each other water, telling each other everyday that the other is their best friend, and still calling each other to say "I love you." You should see him be a "cheerleader" with me...Jumping like we were flexible enough to do a toe touch. At the end of the day, I know that we will be together till (natural) death do us part. lol...

1 comment:

EE said...

I was disappointed with him, too.
he has aged much better than Erin Moran. His "first time" story grossed me out!