Thursday, June 21, 2007



Who was your favorite Smurf? And, did you know that when I was a teen...I ACTUALLY said "Gag me with a dead smurf!"? Yes, I did...

So, it is now the afternoon... Vacation is over. I have gained weight from vacation, so I bought a dance workout video. You know, cause it is hot out side and the Eskimo doesnt' have as many sweat glands. Well, eventhough, I am an Eskimo, I dance like a white boy. lol...shake your hips, shake your hips, hop to the right, hop to the left, move your chest in and out. What? It was more like...pop your hip, pop your hip, oh no, I am already behind...jump in place, jump in place...And, what am I supposed to do with my arms now? lol...

I ended up jump roping.

1 comment:

EE said...

Smurfette, of course!!!
I wish I could come over and do your video with you...I need it!!