Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today, I went to Hope's Wedding Shower. It was on her mother's side of the family. That was interesting hanging out with her mother's side of the family. She got a lot of stuff that she wanted. That is good.

Tonight, we went to my nephew's baseball game. They won their all-star game. :) The whole time Bishop was talking about how he wishes that he played Baseball. I personally am glad that he is keeping with basketball...the games aren't all that boring. hehehe...

Which by the way, Bishop got back from being gone 3 weeks...and he is now up to my eyeballs! I can't believe that my baby boy is going up. First, big black hairs on legs. Second, achne...and now he is almost as tall as I am. Yikes!

He got back today with some Little Johnny jokes. Nice...Although, going into 5th grade I am sure that he is hearing more stuff than I ever wanted him to hear. lol...

5th grade...Oh the days, I remember making friendship beads? You know the safety pins with plastic beads. And, keds...and I had Ms Johnson. I wonder what happened to Ms Johnson? OH yeah, we had a snack bar. It was a treat to buy some hot fries chips as a snack. Those were the days...when you knew that the big "sex" stuff was coming up in 6th grade. I think that we watched the video about the female menstral cycle. lol...

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating



FINALLY...I am G rated at something! hehehe...

No comments: