Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I went to the chiropractor today...
He got to cracking me...
And, I passed gas! I was so very embarrassed!
However, I know that over the many years he has been cracking, I am not the first one.

Last night, bio mother's oldest daughter that she kept called. She is really nice. She was telling me about all the siblings. Wow...She said that I talk like a white person. I said that I have a southern accent...because I grew up in Arkansas. lol...
It was kind of wierd her talking about her mother...then me talking about my "real mom." My real mom is the one that I grew up with. She is a fabulous mother who stood up for me when I didn't know it. She loved me, and probably hated my princess attitude all at the same time. She is a fantastic grandparent. I am greatful for everything that she has done for me. I love you, mom.

No comments: