Sunday, April 01, 2007

We just got back from Branson today. Had a ball. We went to see the amazing acrobats of China. Wow, they can move their bodies in wild positions.
We also ate dinner on some Fairy Boat. It was cool.

The funny thing was riding on the way to Branson with my son, and my nephew. I talk to my son about sex, drugs, booze. I want him to know things so that he doesn't have a misconception of what anything is...And, I am talking about condoms with him...I asked "So, if you decide to have sex before marriage, what do you wear?" He replied, "a condom." "Fabulous! What kind do you use?" My nephew said in a hopeful voice "A LARGE ONE!" lol...How funny is that? What I wanted to hear was latex, not sheepskin...lol...A large one.

Hope stayed home and watched the dogs. Josh is doing well...has a job. He said guess what? I got a job. I asked Where? Somewhere that will keep you for more than three days? I don't know how he has been living for a year...I hope he keeps this one for a while.

Well...I am seeking National Board Certification in Early Adolescence Mathematics. I am glad that the writing is over. It is a blessing to be able to say "Nothing." When someone says "What are you doing?" Instead of "Writing."

No comments: