Friday, January 12, 2007

Thank God that the week is over.
My kids were C-R-A-Z-Y...you would think that the weather is about to drastically change. Wait, it did today while we were at school! They were wound tight...they reminded me of a over blown ballon that is flying around letting out air. Yes...bouncing everywhere. My adult A.D.D. can't handle sensory overload! lol...I thought that I was going to die with the yapping, laughing, and up-and-down kids.
So, I finally got my phone...and I am excited about it. However, what is Bluetooth? lol...I think I should be in the commercial with the black man that doesn't have a clue what phone to get...remember? lol...Bluetooth...
We went and ate at Outback. Guess what? They had swordfish! Jason and I both got the swordfish. The guy that waited on us, we think is a drinker. One night that he waited on us he smelled like boose, and it smelled like it was oozing out of his pores. Yikes. Well, tonight, he was just you know...the can't wait to get off work and party waiter. I know that none of you have known that type of person.
Tomorrow, we are going to take down our tree. Yes, unlike most, I have not taken down my tree. If you think that I am behind the times...I ate with a bunch of collegues this week, and they have yet to do so also. psst...one year I waited until almost Valentine's Day.
And, by the way, I am the biggest procrastinator ever...So, this weekend, I am definately start writing my papers.

C U Later...Going to Sonic with my husband... Shake and Bake...What does that do? Does that blow your mind?

No comments: