Thursday, December 14, 2006

LOLOLOLOLLLLLL

Last night, when Jason returned home from eating with big wigggsss, he took off his shirt. Now, Jason and I have gained a little weight since we first started dating. And, he is a bit hairy. :)
Bishop takes after his momisms...for example tone of voice. Not that it is always good, because sometimes he sounds like he thinks you are the stupidest person around (not that I do that at all, or mean to!) He said abruptly..."Jason umm put on a shirt." Jason replied "Why?" With the biggest preteen giggle he said "Becasue you look like a plumber trying to make out with my mom!" lol....


So, I called around...and I am having a sweatsuit made with...

Woo-Hoo!
I love my plumber.
And, I am going to open it up on Christmas. What cha think? One of my girlfriends said "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the Woo-Hoo I love my plumber sweatsuit?