Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hey! I hope that you have had a fabulous weekend! We have. Enjoyed a snow day...Bishop played in the snow all morning. Had a migrane all weekend. Finished shopping for Bishop for Christmas. I told him that we bought him a bunch of X-box games...hehe. He looked terribly disappointed. Really we bought him a nintendo ds? Anywho...

Jason and I wrapped gifts while watching the Razorbacks. You should have heard him yelling throughout the last part of the game!

Plus...he got a ticket today. No, not speeding! He does most things "by the book." And, he is very precise and pays close attention to detail; so therefore, he doesn't rush though things, except yellow lights. All the time, he does this. Scares the living daylights out of me! His ticket was not for this type of adrenline rush. No, it was for expired tags. Yes, you read right! Expired tags. Apparently, the rev. office has not changed his address from his previous address. Even though, he has another vehicle registered to our address, and our personal property taxes are sent here. It has been three months! Three, and I thought about this the other day. I assumed that we had the same month of renewal. Nope. His was in September. lol...

We have not had a heater in the main part of the house for a few days. And, my I am cold! We will have someone here tomorrow...(prayers made.) And, tomorrow I am going to type away with my NTPBS. Which my dear expired husband reminds me that I love to procrastonate...We won't mention his tags will we? lol...

Bishop is just as pre-teen as ever. He looks a little fuzzy above the lip. Yikes! And, he is getting an attitude that is much different than when he was younger. He is a little more whinny, and wants to discuss things. Jason said that it is happening to me and Bishop. The same things that happened to his side of our mixed family. :) So, when I start talking like he does, it really bothers him...and he gets a bit challenging. My when the shoe is on the other foot...especially a smaller shoe than his, it isn't very comfortable. I smile wink, and know that no matter what...I love our kids, and my husband. When push comes to shove, I'll shove you if you mess with my family! However, if you don't come from a mixed family, you won't probably understand the wonderful growing experiences! lol...

Have a great day!

No comments: