Monday, November 27, 2006

So, today was the first day back to school. I wore my new black boots. And, my I was cute with my outfit that Jason bought me before he went to Germany. :) My feet are killing me today. The price that I pay for being cute. :)

I went to see my dentist again today. :( The love affair is over. I can't stand seeing him anymore. Not after the pain that he caused me last time. My husband is glad. :) I think that he felt like twice a year was too much for me. lol...

By the way, can I say that I love the job that Miguel is doing on painting the wood around our house? I chose a creamy color. It matches the brick ten times better than that grey that the previous people picked out.

My possey and I are going to sing Deck the Halls. And, I get the lead solo part. (The part that doesn't go fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.) lol... My team and all are a little more inhibited than I am. Like the wanna be prissy teacher at school said...I am not embarassed to be embarrassing. lol...which by the way, she is the most straight laced, non-moral having person. psst...she takes herself too seriously. Hey, life is here once, might as well be joyful and happy!

My son is working on his project. The scarey thing is that he is a perfectionist. He was crying because he made a mistake. It breaks my mommy heart, but he needs to be able to make a few mistakes. You wouldn't be able to tell that it bothers me. Cause I am like a turtle, I have a tough exterior. lol... I did tell him that I would be proud of him no matter what his project looked like. :)

No comments: