Thursday, September 28, 2006

so...
It is a Thrilling Thursday!
I am the Spirit 7th grade Coach for our 7th graders!!!! Give me a Woo-Hoo! I have pom-poms, and a sign...think I might get a Mega Phone! Too bad my body is too old for Cartwheels! lol
I will find out today if Princess has a new home. :(
Oh yeah...so, we will get out house on the market in the next couple of weeks! I am pumped. So, Jason has cooked twice this week! Isn't he wonderful? I sure do love him! psst...listen to what he said (Grandma Joy is his kids grandmother...so, his first wife's mother.) He said "Hey, Grandma Joy is putting her house on the market." "Okay." "She has brand new siding!" "Good for her." "She has a large house." "Who care's?" "We could..." "UMMMM....no." I think that today he realized that was really not smart to say "hey, let's buy my first wife's mom's house where we, as a family, would go visit." He literally didn't say that, but that is what he meant...I bet that those coffee mugs would look great in there...lol...

No comments: