Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to the grinding post...
I taught patterns, expressions and equations, and exponents this week. I told my kids that I was in 7th grade 24 years ago. They were completely shocked. At least at this juncture, I haven't taught several generations. Yep, back to work. Yeah. Set schedule, get up at the same time, go to bed early, late, early, late...

My OPC who has ocs has his own schedule that I can't seem to remember. He loves to get up before the roosters, watch TV, read, play, and enjoy quiet time. That just shocks me. What kid loves to get up and have "alone time?"

Heidi's furneral is on Saturday, and me and my posseee are going. It is the saddest thing ever. There have been times that I have gotten up, and getting ready in my blue bathroom, and I think about last Friday. I start to cry, but I don't, can't, won't. I think that is the reason I have been having near panic attacks this week.

Aside from the somber week, it has been okay. I am hungry all the time. As Big C says "me and groceries go way back." lol...Well, it feels that way. I have lost 14 lbs since Jan. I would like to loose 10 more. I will settle for 5.

BTW, if you look at our DC pictures below, what do you notice that stays the same? Big C's (fh) shirt is the exact same...we forgot to grab the hanging clothes which included all of his shirts! One time we went somewhere, and we forgot jeans and pants. lol...

No comments: