Sunday, September 23, 2007

So, I am really bummed...Rock of Love doesn't have it's last show until next week! What am I going to do for a whole week? lol

Good news though, family pictures with my brother will cost 75 dollars less the size we are going to purchace...than what I paid for Jason's side of the family.

Other good news...the projector that I am got this year for my classroom...is getting installed. Yep! No more fire hazzards! I am pumped about that. Plus, there is more: I am getting a writeboard! Yep, the thing that you can write on, and it writes on your power-point! I am thrilled!

And, this is the first year, I have entered the 6th full week with not falling behind. I have graded everything! I have my lesson plans through Wednesday! Yep...what a day, what a week! I am thrilled.

4 comments:

EE said...

I'm bummed, too. Lacey is a crazy-ass psycho. I can't believe she stuffed that chicken in their pillow cases.
A friend of mine in college spent the night with one of Poison's band members when she was in high school. I just remembered that

EE said...

So, what do you think about the ending? I was ecstatic! I'm so glad that he didn't choose the stripper!

Megan said...

i loved Jess and so glad he picked her!!!!!!! girl, i can't wait for the rock of love marathon on VH1 :)

you are my soul sister!!!!!!

Megan said...

EE- i remember that happening to your friend! what was her first name?! OMG! That is hilarious.....how many people can say they spent the night with a has been rock star?! probably a lot! LOL!