Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This is the bloody deal...

In comparison to say...my body 5-8 years ago...this sucks rocks. I have been exercising for weeks! I have been watching what I eat. And, I have only lost 10 pounds? On a great day? Whatever. Plus, I look at my face, and I am disgusted with adult acne problems. It is not like I NEVER wash my face. I wash it all the time. Still...acne...and more age spots. I even wear sunscreen when I get out in the sun. No, not 4 spf. Try 15. I have been using Oil of Olay clear face plus moisturizer. Not helping. I feel oilier. I don't want to use some products because it dries out my skin...and I look older. I have tried Proactive...too powerful, I dried out.

A few years ago, I was worried that my feet and my hands look older. I would love to go back to those problems. To say the least...I am fighting get old. I am fighting it, fighting it, fighting it. I even have gotten to where I ask my hair care taker if she sees any white hairs EVERY time I get my hair did. Then, she asks "Why do you see any?" I just want to make sure that I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I DON'T SEE ANY.

Well, I am done venting about getting OLD.


1 comment:

EE said...

I'm with you, girl...I'm fightin' it, too!!!