Monday, April 30, 2007

I got my player and love it.

My community group is sometimes a little more religiously finatical that I am. I hate that because of what happened yesterday, I don't think that we will do this again.
Our study was over Angels and Demons. And, I clearly don't want to be a part of knowing what is going on in the spiritual world around me. I like sleeping with the light off. I said that. And, then my leaders wife didn't accept that. I sure do hate that.

My kids are in the middle of doing their project. I have had some good projects. And, I have enjoyed them. Some of them are coming up with excellent ideas as to where to go, and what to do there.

C U later.

1 comment:

EE said...

Post a picture of your player if you can...don't think I've ever seen one.
Don't let the holy rollers get you down. You have a right to your opinion. She should have respected that!