Friday, January 26, 2007

I am sick today. I went to the doctor, and he said that I am sick. Yeah...the two ton feeling in my chest gave that one away. lol...No really, I don't feel good.
I took my son to school, and attended my parent meeting. And, I don't know why this shocked me...but, parents adore their kids! So much to the point that they will point their fingers at the teacher, or the teacher's KID...and imply that my son gets into trouble at his school, and everyone is talking about it. Being the teacher, what does my son have to do with the issue? Being the parent, how dare you talk about my son when you don't even know my son!
So, after the meeting, I had my doctor's appointment. And, my snotty nose from crying made the visit even more less exciting.
I got home, and wrote his teacher that I heard that my son was causing problems. And, she replied that he is a joy to teach, nor has she heard of him having any problems. I am glad of that. God needs to bless all parties involved with tons of happiness!
Okay, I am going to go take a nap. Have a fantastic Friday.

No comments: