Saturday, December 09, 2006


So, I love my very blonde friend! She is a hoot. She is the longest friend that I still visit with on a regular basis. She gets her hair highlighted, which apparently makes her even more blonde. Here is what she sent me...
The blonde's answer on a Geometry Test: (above)

This is what she wrote to her friend...Now, I don't get this one.


Then her friend replies...The question is "Find x", which means "find the value of x". But blondie interpreted it as "find the x on the page", kind of like finding Waldo. So she circled the "x" and wrote the "Here it is" note.

Make sense?

She wrote me...and said
This is funny. I was kidding when I said I didn't understand this - and my friend sends me all the details explaining the joke to me. How funny is that??? Post this on your site!!! lol...Did she really understand or not? You be the judge. lol...

No really, she understood. I love her dearly! And, she hugs me which I don't get hugged enough!

1 comment:

EE said...

OMG...I didn't get it until I read your explanation...LOL!!!!!!!!!
I'm blonde AND can't do math...not a good combination!